Auction Consignment Information
The Old West Auction prides itself on its impeccable reputation for, a) offering the very finest Western art, antiques and collectibles for public sale; and b) honest and fair dealings with all involved parties. Consignments are accepted throughout the year until the deadline at the end of March. Exceptional items may be taken on consignment after the deadline at the Auction’s discretion.
Interested in consigning to the Auction? Please contact Brian Lebel at 602-432-7602 or email@example.com. Brian will ask to see photos of your item(s), determine if it is appropriate for the Auction, discuss your needs and desires for selling the item(s), and assist you through the rest of the consignment process.
Why Consign to The Old West Auction?
- We are considered the country’s leading Auction House for Western Art, Antiques and Collectibles.
- Our reputation assures buyers that they get what they pay for and that everyone’s rights are protected.
- Our extensive client list includes the nation’s top dealers and collectors
- We offer competitive and fair consignment rates and terms with no hidden fees or surprises.
- We have over 20 years in the business and offer extensive knowledge and expertise, and also retain a network of knowledgeable professionals in assisting us to appraise, research and sell your item(s).
- We only accept consignment items that we honestly feel are appropriate for the auction. Items out of our areas of interest, items that would fare better in a private sale, and items that do not reflect the quality standards of our buyers will not be accepted. Our reputation demands that we never take consignments simply for a commission. All potential consignments are considered with these standards in mind.
- We produce a highly anticipated, full-color, high-quality, collectible catalog for every Auction, and advertise extensively in local, national and international markets.
Click here for Prices Realized and Archives
Click here for Consignment Terms & Conditions (pdf)