Roy Rogers and Dale Evans Trivia
- What’s Roy’s real name?
- What was the first movie Roy and Dale did together?
- Who wrote the song, “Happy Trails”?
- What was Trigger’s real name?
- What is Roy’s birthday?
- Roy liked to joke that his childhood home had been located at the site of second base of what baseball stadium?
- According to an old friend of Roy’s, what did Roy like on pancakes?
- What actor hand-made the Rogers Family’s dining room table?
- What professional football team asked to make a copy of the giant Trigger statue that stood outside the Roy Rogers & Dale Evans Museum?
The following questions (and answers) were provided by Roy Rogers, Jr.:
- What was the name of Gabby Hayes’ horse?
- How many children did Roy and Dale adopt?
- What was Dale's birth name?
- How many half-hour TV episodes were produced?
- Who were the Liberty Horses?
- What was Roy's favorite sport activity?
- What was Roy's street address in Cincinnati?
- What was Roy's pet name for Gabby Hayes?
- How many coon hounds did Roy have when he married Dale?
- How many brothers did Roy have?
- Gabby Hayes had a pet name for Dale, what was it?
- What was Roy's favorite meal?
- What was Roy's favorite pie?
- On what day were Roy and Dale married?
- In Roy's early career, he hade a favorite saying, what was it?
- What was the name Roy Jr. Was given before he was born?
- What career did Dale have before she was in movies?